Catching Up with Annie
Congresswoman Kuster's 2021 Winter Photo Contest
Concord, February 19, 2021
Do you live in New Hampshire’s Second Congressional District and enjoy photography? If so, I invite you to submit up to five of your favorite photos to my 2021 Winter Photo Contest to highlight the Granite State's natural beauty!
From now through Monday, March 1st at 11:59 PM, my office is accepting submissions of images/scenery in the Second Congressional District.
Photos should be taken outdoors of scenery in the Second District and can be submitted to NH02PhotoContest@mail.house.gov along with your first and last name, city or town, a description of your photo(s) including the location and any details you would like to provide, and any other relevant information. On Wednesday, March 3rd, the submissions will be posted on my Facebook page and winners will be determined based on the number of engagements on Facebook including shares, likes, and comments. Voting will conclude on Monday, March 8th at 11:59 PM.
Once all of the photo submissions are posted on my Facebook page on Wednesday, March 3, you are welcome to share your photo(s) with family, friends, and neighbors. The first place photograph will be featured as my Facebook cover photo for one week, and photos in second and third place will be announced and posted on my page. The top three photos will also be featured in my weekly newsletter.
* Photo files must be in one of the following formats: .jpg or .png. and submissions are limited to five photos.
* Photos must be submitted to NH02PhotoContest@mail.house.gov along with:
* Your first and last name (your last name will not be posted with your photo or made public)
* The city or town you live in
* Your age (optional)
* A description of your photo(s) including the location
* Any other details you would like to provide
* Participants must consider themselves amateur photographers or up-and-coming photographers.
* Participants must be residents of New Hampshire’s Second Congressional District.
* Photos must be taken recently of scenery in New Hampshire’s Second District.
* Submissions must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Monday, March 1st.
* The voting period will be from March 3rd to March 8th.
* Winners will be determined by the number of engagements – cumulative likes, shares, and reactions.
* Winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 10th.
* By submitting your photo(s), you are authorizing the office of U.S. Rep. Annie Kuster to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute the photo(s).
* The Congresswoman’s office reserves the right to disqualify any submissions that go against the spirit of fairness, including the purchase of likes, creation of fake/bot accounts, disparagement of other entries, submitting work that is not your own, etc.